UX Designer - Montvale NJ
- Lead the overall end-to-end user experience for desktop and mobile – from the initial concept and validation, down to specifics of a micro-interaction for a feature.
- Develop detailed customer journeys, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and other product deliverables to effectively translate product requirements into a tangible interaction model.
- Support product planning and ideation by participating in collaborative brainstorming and high-level prototyping sessions, and ultimately validating your assumptions, test new features, and incorporate user feedback into design iterations.
- Collaborate with your manager and team to synthesize and incorporate feedback with a customer-centered focus.
- Respond to day to day questions from the team and developers. Also work side by side with engineering and QA to identify, document, and verify bug fixes in a timely manner.
- Stay current with the latest design and technology trends across platforms and responsive web frameworks, and adopt modern techniques as appropriate. Share knowledge with other teams to drive awareness.
- Expert in UX best practices and implementation
- Familiarity with platform standards guidelines, and best practices for desktop, mobile web, iOS, Android, Windows; with a general understanding of the capabilities, limitations, and tradeoffs required.
- Proven ability to understand business goals, product roadmaps, and KPIs, and apply appropriate data and customer insights to translate into clear UX priorities for yourself
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills including the ability to communicate effectively in groups and defend your design decisions with sound rationale.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!