Travel Sales Consultant - Fairview Mall
As a traveller, you have an open mind. Now, use it to open doors.
Flight Centre Canada wants to know if YOU are THE ONE!
- You consider yourself a traveller, not a vacationer.
- When in a new destination, you follow your curiosity and not the Wi-Fi signal.
- Your friends ask you for travel advice on where to go next.
- They also are inclined to turn to you when it comes to random geography questions.
- You follow so many travel accounts on social media you’ve lost count.
- You know your Borneo from your Brunei.
- Sustainable travel > mass tourism.
- You’d prefer an endangered species sanctuary over elephant riding.
- You’d choose to swim with sea turtles in the wild over dolphins in captivity.
- You’d love to be part of a global network of travellers and award-winning corporate culture.
If this sounds anything like you, we want to turn your travel fanaticism and love of helping people into a career.
Why apply for a Flight Centre travel consultant position?
- Corporate Social Responsibility: we support charitable causes, choose ethical itineraries, and offer paid volunteer leave for you to help local and global communities;
- Brightness of Future: we provide the career coaching and growth tools to help you manage your career, from year one and beyond;
- Work & Life Balance: we offer in-house wellness and personal financial planning services, rotating 7-day rosters and a flexible, motivating work environment to facilitate equilibrium in your life;
- Rewards & Recognition: we regularly celebrate employee contributions, from all-expense paid social events, commission bonuses and a coveted spot at our Global Gathering in a secret international destination;
- Travel Benefits: employees can look forward to discounted trips, travel allowances and educational bursaries.
Why you belong here?
- You have been successful in a customer service or sales role for a minimum of 2 years;
- You have a track record of meeting goals and/or targets;
- You have a wealth of international travel experience that you want to share with others;
- You have advanced computer skills and confidence to learn new systems;
- You have achieved your high school diploma or higher;
- You are a fun-loving, hard-working team player.
Flight Centre Travel Group has a centralized recruitment process. All applications submitted for our Travel Sales Consultant positions will be considered for all locations, there is no need to submit multiple applications.
Please note that while all submissions will be reviewed, only those selected for the next stage will be contacted
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com