Travel Manager - Brisbane
About Corporate Traveller
Corporate Traveller is the only travel management corporation in Australia dedicated to SME businesses. Part of the corporate division of the Flight Centre Travel Group, Corporate Traveller is one of FCTG's most successful brands, globally. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end to end travel experience faster, simpler and easier for our customers and to demonstrate ongoing value to decision makers, travellers and bookers. We provide our customers with the perfect blend of personal, local service blended with our expert technology suite and the great choice and value which comes with being part of the FCTG family.
About the Opportunity
We're looking for a multi-skilled travel specialist to join our thriving team as a Travel Consultant for Corporate Traveller on a 12 month maternity leave contract. If you already have experience working in travel sales, this is a great opportunity to develop and move into the challenging world of corporate and leisure travel management. Average earnings in the first year are $75,000!
- You'll be utilising your travel sales and relationship nurturing experience to plan and oversee the itineraries of our valued corporate and leisure clients
- Managing bookings for air, hotel and car hire as well as organising transfers, travel insurance and visas for business travellers
- Through lead generation, create your own business with solid corporate and leisure enquiry
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
All about you:
- Experience as a travel consultant or travel manager
- Exceptional multitasking ability, you will juggle priorities to meet deadlines and client expectations
- To be a "people person" who values the importance of developing strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Tertiary education is highly regarded
Remuneration and benefits:
- A retainer plus uncapped earning potential - Average earnings in the first year are $75,000 !
- Award winning Flight Centre Travel Group employee benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Career opportunities within a growing business
- Opportunities to work overseas if desired.
To join a world class team, apply today.