Travel Consultant - Wellington
Enter the exciting and rewarding world of travel
If you have experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you could be a Travel Consultant with Flight Centre. Get paid to sell air, land, cruise, tours and related travel experiences that exceed your customers' expectations.
Who We’re Looking For
- A passion for travel with trips to at least 3 countries outside of Aotearoa
- Sales experience with at least 1 year in a target-driven environment
- Customer-focused with the ability to build great relationships
- Target and KPI driven with a motivation to succeed
- Eligible to work in NZ for a minimum of 2 years
- Sell flights, tours, accommodation, cruises and experiences
- Provide expert recommendations and tips
- Book and create tailored itineraries
- Manage a portfolio of new and repeat customers
What We Offer
- Career Development - you choose your career path and we'll help you get there - opportunities as Leaders, in Business and Wholesale Travel, Marketing or Technology
- Gym and retail discounts in your area
- Discounted travel with up to 75% off for you and a friend
- Paid volunteer day a year
- The best team bonding in the industry - monthly celebrations, dinners and awards
- Reward and recognition - earn trips around the world
- $500 uniform allowance - never buy work clothes again
The Hours and Training
- 4 weeks of fully paid classroom and on-the-job training
- Full-time hours (40 hours)
- An hour of 'me time' each week to do whatever it is that lifts you up
- Flexible working arrangements for established Consultants
Pay and Financial Benefits
- Base salary plus unlimited or uncapped commission with a minimum total take-home pay of $45,000. Commission is paid out monthly
- Match 3% Kiwisaver contributions
- Generous discounts with the major insurance companies
If you've worked as a Retail / Sales Assistant / Sales Rep / Team Leader / Salesperson / Customer Service Rep / CSR / Fundraiser / Sales Consultant / Shift / Duty / Store / General / Restaurant Manager / Door-to-door Sales Person / Rep you have the skills for this role.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes and is easy on your phone or laptop.
FLIGHT CENTRE CAREERS AT THE TRAVEL EXPO!
Sunday 16th February 9am - 4pm
TSB Area, Queens Wharf
Would you like to submit your application to us in person or talk to one of our Recruitment Consultants?
Our careers team will be at this weekend’s Travel Expo giving you the chance to meet with us.
Look out for our Careers stand!