Travel Consultant - Cambridge
Flight Centre is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK, and we are seeking ambitious and talented individuals to develop their career in travel. We believe our people are our most valuable asset and we place the utmost importance on developing our future leaders by providing everyone with clear career progression, ongoing training and support. So whether you're just starting your travel career or looking for a new challenge we have a place for you.
We are on the hunt for friendly and enthusiastic individuals with top-notch sales skills and a serious passion for travel to become Travel Consultants within our Cambridge store!
Flight Centre Travel Consultants are motivated by giving excellent customer satisfaction but on top of this and your base salary, you'll be rewarded with uncapped earning potential too meaning that you are in control of what you earn (£20-£28K)!
Our award-winning benefits include:
- Fantastic travel discounts
- Uncapped earning potential
- Familiarisation trips
- Perkbox subscription - free coffees, cinema tickets etc.
- Bronze Health Cash Plan
- Free health checks
- Discounted gym membership
- Regular social events
- Excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 training and certification
- Management and leadership training
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
You’ll work 5-days a week. As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you'll need to be prepared to work some weekend days within your rota.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
- A high level of education is desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.