Travel Consultant Apprentice
Earn and Learn - we reward our Apprentices with a full salary
Flight Centre now has an established apprenticeship scheme whereby you can learn and earn whilst selling our favourite thing - travel! We want to reward all our Travel Consultant Apprentices by providing a full salary, as well as an industry recognised academic accreditation after just 12 months. We are eager to announce we have this opportunity within several of our popular London stores.
- Learn about a diverse range of countries, including a focus on Australia (where Flight Centre was founded!)
- Earn excellent incentives in addition to a high base salary of £20,000 (OTE £28K)
- Fantastic store environment
- Great travel opportunities
- Award-winning benefits
Do you want to:
- Work in a successful travel sales environment?
- Sell amazing travel experiences?
- Build a customer portfolio?
- Develop a career within travel?
- Receive a Travel Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 certificate?
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a great salary?
If so, this is the role for you. With outstanding training, Flight Centre literally offers you the world and opens doors to its management pathway.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you'll need to be prepared to work 3 out of 4 weekends (although you will only work 5 days a week).
A taster of our benefits:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for impressive discounted holidays, flights etc.
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Fantastic training and management courses
- Dedicated in-house health team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
- Increased annual leave after 1 year
We’re proud to have recently received the accolade of being listed in the top 12 ‘Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces 2019’.
Join us in our success by applying now!
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.