Travel Club, Travel Consultant - North Sydney
Join Flight Centre Travel Group's ‘invitation-only’ brand
About Travel Club
Travel Club is a dedicated travel club for Flight Centre Travel Group's corporate customers. The business offers highly specialised and personal leisure travel services to companies that are partnered with Corporate Traveller, FCM Travel Solutions, Campus, Stage & Screen & cievents.
Launched to market in 2010, Travel Club has three offices around Australia and has been implemented as part of a broad range of employee benefits schemes for some of Australia’s largest companies.
About the Opportunity
Are you an experienced consultant or leader who would love to work in a corporate environment with corporate customers delivering leisure solutions?
Travel Club is looking for dedicated and high-achieving consultants to deliver outstanding customer service to our key accounts and building the Travel Club brand with our internal and external clients.
In this role you will be using your fantastic communication and interpersonal skills to deliver outstanding customer service to our key accounts.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant or Travel Manager to join our North Sydney team
More specifically you will be:
- Capitalising on your extensive travel sales experience to anticipate client needs and preferences to deliver consistent travel experiences;
- Using your dynamic energy to respond quickly and proactively to client requests;
- Employing your highly developed interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships with high profile clients;
- Sharing your professional experience with Business Development Managers to ensure they understand your skill sets;
- Assisting and supporting your team leader in all aspects of the Travel Club business environment including:
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Adherence to the Flight Centre Travel Group systems and philosophies
- Organising client visits
- Motivating and maintaining professional team spirit
We are looking for polished and experienced consultants, with at least 3 years travel industry experience, who are looking to step up and work with corporate clients on leisure solutions.
An excellent understanding of the travel industry including airfares, GDS (Sabre preferred), ticketing and destinations will be essential for your success in this rewarding role. Managing a suite of high profile clients, you will need to have strong account management skills and a demonstrated understanding of high quality customer service.
This is an environment with unlimited rewards and real opportunities for travel, as well as professional development.
By joining our high performing team you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to run your own business with the support of highly experienced team members and a global network
- Work-life balance with a Monday – Friday work week
- The world renowned benefits of becoming part of the Flight Centre Travel Group including access to discount travel, global career opportunities and access to free health and financial consultations.
Take your travel career to the next level in this exciting role today!