Telecom Engineer - Montvale, NJ
Job Title - Telecom Engineer
Area - Technology
Location - Montvale, NJ
Looking for a seasoned Telecom Engineer with experience delivering reliable and effective contemporary voice architecture and contact center technology solutions for a highly customer focused enterprise.
The voice and omnichannel contact center strategies and solutions are becoming increasingly critical to the overall business strategies of customer focus, operational efficiency, digital transformation and customer experiences. Because of this, we are looking for a voice/contact center hands-on engineer that can provides engineering support and consultation for the design, development and implementation of technical solutions within the company’s telephony and contact center telecommunications environments within a complex multi-location and multi-vendor infrastructure.
As part of the Telecom Engineering team, this position will assist in researching, planning, building, deploying and improving solutions within the overall voice and contact center technology ecosystem including phone & messaging platforms, IVR, call routing, location(s) and configuration of related servers & equipment to support our enterprise business operations.
This position entails support for voice applications including contact centers and dial tone Participation in testing, product development, in-depth troubleshooting. Support of in-house and third-party contact center applications.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategic thinker and partner to technology leaders and business partners.
- Architect and design the future for our contact center using cloud-based solutions (inbound / outbound, IVR, Workforce Management SIP,CTI Integration, Call Recording, Analytics)
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer service domain, architecture and contact center platforms, tools and technologies (use of full suite of products such as NICE InContact, 8x8, Vonage)
- Demonstrate strong understanding of supporting technologies such as remote and virtual desktop management, VoIP, storage, backup, web, middleware, database
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organization focusing on contact centers and contact center key metrics
- Excel at presenting new technology ideas to Contact Center leadership and customers
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies:
- 3+ years' experience as a contact center solution lead designing, architecting, and implementing contact center technology (example: Preferred InContact, 8x8, Vonage
- Ring Central and Talk Desk etc.)
- Work experience with extensive knowledge of voice, messaging, and email contact center technologies including SIP, TDM, CM, Intelligent Call Routing, IVR, Call Routing, WFM, ACD, etc.
- Extensive experience in Contact Center Production Operations, Contact Center Technologies and Contact Center strategies.
- Understanding of business processes and (digital) transformation and how they relate to customer experience technology
- Proven strong leadership, performance management and coaching skills to build a high performing team while defining clear accountability and expectations
- Experience with one or multiple telephony and contact center technologies such as InContact, 8x8, Vonage
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
- Well versed with omni-channel technologies
- Solid understanding of contact center telephony markets, contact center designs and personalized IVR experience.
- Strong business acumen, including domain-specific knowledge of the company and its business units
- Knowledge of infrastructure planning and operations, design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!