Technical Software Business Analyst
We are currently looking for a Technical Software Business Analyst (BA) with a history of working in a software product environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in software solution requirements gathering, technical writing, production software
development, and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Communicate professionally as the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders.
● Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with sponsors and stakeholders.
● Assist in converting requests/user stories into requirements and tasks in the product
● Gather, analyze and document business requirements and transfer knowledge to the product development team.
● Documenting product and user journeys/flows.
● Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, assist in the
development of user guides and functional specification documents.
● Should have basic project management skills such as maintaining schedules and task lists.
Required Experience, and Competencies
● Comfortable with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
● Strong technical writing skills.
● Ability to analyze and document complex business and technology processes.
● Should take a creative approach to problem-solving.
● Skilled at gathering and interpret relevant data and information.
● Experienced in managing multiple projects and goals simultaneously.
● 3 years of experience working as a BA.
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!