Technical Project Manager - Barcelona
Your are our perfect Technical Project Manager because:
- You ensure discussions both with functional and technical stakeholders
- You lead the whole project, from the definition of needs to the final validation, through the specs
- You pilot everything: according to the requirements, you solicit the right resources and teams, you set up plans, determine deadlines, coordinate stakeholders and animate projects from A to Z
- You regularly provide feedbacks and do not hesitate to warn on potential risks and delays
- Agility is a second nature for you, and you strongly defend it for the sake of your projects
- You are an Engineer, a Developer or an R&D Specialist
- You have a proven experience in projects involving communication and coordination with clients / end users
- You perfectly write and speak French as well as English, which is our daily language at the Lab
- Good knowledge of JIRA is appreciated
- Last but not least…ideally, you are willing to develop your knowledge of the SCRUM methodology because as an additional challenge, we would offer the opportunity to become our SCRUM Master and coordinate our Dev Team!
- Want to be in? Beware, strong sense of humour highly recommended!!
- A competitive salary
- An attractive package: health insurance & conferences
- The opportunity to work with an international talented team
- Flexible working-time
- A table tennis on the terrace and a gaming room!
- A kitchen area with free snacks, fruits and drinks
- Free language lessons (English, French or Spanish)
- Highly motivated, fun and enthusiastic people… you will love your colleagues!
- A fast-paced company with tremendous growth… 30% per year on average!
- An international network, with peers in London, Singapore and Sydney…
- An advanced technology and a pioneering innovation spirit
- A modern and human management, with rewards for commitment and performance
But also: karaoke nights in Paris, crazy table tennis tournaments in Barcelona, or after work at the very foot of the ski slopes in Geneva! #workhardplayhard
IMPORTANT: To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV.
We are not accepting online applications for this role.