State Recruitment Team Leader - North Sydney
We're looking for a Recruitment Team Leader, could it be you?
Reporting to the National Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for providing quality recruits for all NSW and ACT leisure businesses, whilst providing mentoring, guidance and support for all recruitment team members. The Recruitment Team Leader has full management & leadership responsibilities for all aspects of the state recruitment business.
The key responsibilities include:
- Produce the necessary volume of placements to Flight Centre Travel Group, whilst maintaining recruitment performance/productivity standards and ensuring quality of all new recruits, in accordance with Flight Centre Travel Group’s criteria.
- Implement, manage and maintain OBW end to end recruitment practices and processes, including marketing and attraction.
- Ensure that candidate care is at the forefront of all recruitment activity
- Provide expertise and education to the business on current market, trends and best practices
- Continuous improvement
- Manage all financial requirements of the business.
- Achieve agreed financial & other outcome targets
- 1 on 1’s with all Recruitment team members
- Team business meetings
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience (minimum 3 years) leading teams
- Strong background in end-to-end volume recruitment, including conducting group and behavioural interviews
- Understanding of recruitment processes and methodologies
- Stakeholder management experience, influencing change and negotiating outcomes
- Ability to coach/mentor individual team members in technical recruitment processes, professional and personal development
- Experience in implementing sourcing strategies and project delivery
What’s in it for you?
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend global balls
We’re proud to have been recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards 2018, in addition to Best Agency Group at the AFTA 2018 National Travel Industry Awards