Senior Microsoft D365 CE Solution Architect - Montvale, NJ
Flight Centre Travel Group is looking for a senior Microsoft Dynamics D365 CE Solutions Architect. This role is responsible for the implementation and administration of the network’s Customer Relationship Management platform. The ideal candidate is a Microsoft D365 Customer Engagement evangelist with strong experience in developing solutions in CRM. This will include the evaluation of new and existing use cases, system integration approach and maintenance, design and customization fit-for-purpose, and end-user adoption.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides ongoing direction and support of Dynamics D365 CE platform including architecture, development, best practices, etc.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and internal IT disciplines to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions and ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Experienced in working with both technical and business teams, flexible in working on a wide variety of projects and initiatives
- Ability to design solutions in CRM or integration with other applications
- Performs software development, improvements and upgrades
- Manage software releases and roll-outs, and communicate to the end users about status and project conditions
- Creates written documentation including system architecture, configuration guides, project plans, policy and procedure, presentations, and other documents as necessary.
- Works with project management team to accurately forecast timing and efforts of work following agile methodology
- Builds rapport and elicit problem details from customers
- Develop. mentor and train developers as required
- Test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Adhere to established policies, standards and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the network’s systems and data
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience is required. Microsoft Dynamics certification preferred.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Extensive MS Dynamics CRM experience that has included the following: Design, implementation and management of MS Dynamics
- Experience developing and testing custom workflows, entities, objects, attributes with Microsoft CRM
- Experience in Retail Business Digital Transformation initiatives
- Working knowledge of marketing and contact center technologies
- Solid understanding of administration and security configuration
- Experience migrating/integrating data between Dynamics
- 3+ years experience with Azure
- Experience with common application platforms, development tools and best practices
- Ability to manage Project and Project deliverables
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong understanding of and ability to consume application APIs
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with IT troubleshooting principles and techniques
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!