Senior Data Analyst - Barcelona
- Creating and automating internal and external reports
- Contributing to the development of jaw-dropping dashboards to help data visualisation and more effectively surface the group’s findings
- Processing data to implement automatic solutions to obtain usable data
- Controlling and improving our KPIs
- Developing new analysis related to business travel
- Mentoring our junior analysts
- You are comfortable working in English
- 3 or more years of experience in Business Intelligence or a similar role
- Excellent organisational and problem solving/decision-making skills with keen attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Experience and demonstrated competence in database MySQL / PostgreSQL, Python, R, Qlik Sense is required
- You are familiar with the Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Basic knowledge of Machine learning and GitHub is preferred
- Sense of humour required
- A competitive salary
- An attractive package: health insurance & entrances to conferences
- The opportunity to work with an international talented team
- Flexible working-time
- A table tennis on the terrace and a gaming room!
- A kitchen area with free snacks, fruits and drinks
- Free language lessons (English, French or Spanish)
- Highly motivated, fun and enthusiastic people… you will love your colleagues!
- A fast-paced company with tremendous growth… 30% per year on average!
- An international network, with peers in London, Singapore or Sydney…
- An advanced technology and a pioneering innovation spirit
- A modern and human management, with rewards for commitment and performance
But also: karaoke nights in Paris, crazy table tennis tournaments in Barcelona, or after work at the very foot of the ski slopes in Geneva! #workhardplayhard
IMPORTANT: To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV.
We are not accepting online applications for this role.