Security Lead Engineer (IT) - New Malden
We have a highly rewarding role available for a Security Lead Engineer in our Head Office in New Malden. The successful candidate's main responsibility is to identify vulnerabilities within the FCTG network, Azure environment and other cloud based systems. This includes taking the lead on mitigating these vulnerabilities and other remediation as identified by Nessus and other compliance audits. The ideal candidate will possess two or more years' of proven cyber security work.
- Support the development and monitoring of our Security Management processes and tools ensuring that we meet our obligations
- Monitor security industry trends, developments and emerging threats and share insights with wider team
- Implement a tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver our key security management processes by exploiting investment in existing tooling (Tenable, Nessus)
- Manage systems within SLA, proposing, defining improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements.
- Monitor performance through statistical reporting and analysis
- Work ceaselessly to improve knowledge of the security field, threat landscape, security intelligence, moving proactively toward prevention and detection of threats
We are looking for the following experience:
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Experience of collaboration with third party suppliers providing Security Services (Pentesting)
- Communication with a global security function in a large Enterprise alongside interaction with risk and audit departments
- Holistic Network, Server and Endpoint Forensics
- Proactive Vulnerability Intelligence
- Holistic Multi-Vector Machine Analytics
- Countermeasure deployment coordination and incident response
- Compliance orientated monitoring
- Response and Learning from prior security incidents using preventive controls
Rewards and Benefits
The Security Lead Engineer role offers a competitive salary plus the opportunity to earn incentives, as well as our award-winning benefits package that includes:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free Perkbox subscription
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.