Reporting Analyst - Marlborough, MA
- Develop & Support ETL solutions
- Assist Technical Lead with team operations
- Provide project support, includes participating in meetings and project scoping
- Adhoc analysis of travel data for internal review & external clients
- Assist with customer support queries, such as data integrity and validation questions
- Develop reports and dashboards with extensive graphical display of data
- Analyze data and trends, and suggest performance improvement measures
- Work effectively with the client management team to identify, estimate, prioritize, and resolve issues
- Microsoft Business Intelligence tools, specifically SSIS and SSRS
- Must have a good understanding of data relationships and a strong command of SQL syntax
- Data warehousing, data mart and database technologies, standards, and methodologies
- Database tuning and performance
- Analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving
- Business Intelligence environment as an ETL Developer
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Not required but nice to have:
- Experience with travel data
- Experience with Talend or ETL similar tools
- Database Administration and maintenance
- Experience with 3rd party reporting tools
In addition to the above:
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal and external clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills ; strong customer focus skills
- Focused on achieving key objectives and goals relevant to success of the role.
- Completes tasks in an organized and methodical manner to meet agreed objectives.
- Able to multi-task and manage own time.
- Persistence to get results.
- Self-motivated and directed to achieve results.
Problem solving and analytical skills:
- Proactively identifies problems and escalate without prompting.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of information and break down into manageable portions in a logical manner.
Attention to Detail:
- Able to focus on large volumes of data and identify errors or discrepancies.
- Ability to relate with people and develop ongoing relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives.
- Ability to communicate and articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical people.
- Can create documentation of systems and processes that are logical and easy to follow.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!