Regional Product Manager
The role of the Product Manager is to manage the assigned product portfolio for Australia and New Zealand region across all corporate brands.
The successful candidate will be part of highly skilled and motivated team of product managers and will be responsible for one of the most complex, important and far-reaching portfolios covering our mid-office, travel operations and finance platform (known as Lumina) for all our corporate brands.
The successful person will drive product optimisation and be passionate about ensuring the products are designed, sold and deployed in the correct way thus reducing cost to serve, creating new sources of revenue and compelling the customer by continuously improving customer engagement and experience.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with regional and global counterparts and will represent the needs of the Australian and New Zealand customers and the local business at the global stakeholder meetings. They will be responsible for prioritisation of product requirements and will own local product roadmap and the product backlog. Their decisions and actions will be guided by continuous analysis of the external market and/or user research and feedback, expert opinions and actual usage patterns to determine current and future needs and potential opportunities.
They will become the voice of the customer when engaging with technical delivery and design teams, and facilitate uptake of products by planning development of product collateral, supporting and evaluating campaigns, and monitoring product performance. They will be the driver behind rollout of products trials and new product launches.
The chosen individual will be competent in working solo and collaboratively to achieve the desired deployment rate. Impressive communication skills coupled with a positive attitude towards the products is essential to be able to influence others to achieve product optimization.
What You’ll Do
- Evolve Business Vision by working closely with stakeholders to understand their needs for both existing and potential technology products
- Deliver Technology Product Roadmaps in line with the business vision that clearly describe near term, intermediate term and long term visions
- Manage functional dependencies between products through the use of common platforms and the need for integrated solutions.
- Develop clear messaging and positioning of the products to both the internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver deployment & adoption measurement and reporting
- Work with stakeholders to develop training & support material to drive adoption
- Customer Sales Support
Who you are
- Product Management Experience - essential
- Demonstrated experience of deployment and optimisation of technology products - essential
- A solid understanding of corporate travel market & available products - essential
- Ability to clearly communicate with business stakeholders and/or customers the product’s features & benefits - essential
- Technical pre-sales experience - desirable
- Operational Understanding of the Business - desirable
- Relevant university degree and/or industry qualification - desirable
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and development
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, social events, and the opportunity to attend global awards internationally (Las Vegas in 2019)