Working part of Technology division in the Auckland CBD office, you'll assist in project delivery across the Flight Centre Travel Group.
This role is available because our long-standing Project Coordinator is moving into a Project Manager position.
About Flight Centre
Flight Centre New Zealand, part of the Flight Centre Travel Group (FTCG), employs over 1200 staff across 10 brands. Globally the FCTG consists of over 30 brands and employs 17,000 staff in countries including Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Dubai and China.
About this role
Working part of our FCTG New Zealand Technology division, this role supports all dimensions of project activities. You’ll be responsible for helping project teams meet time, quality and budgetary targets.
- Work with internal and external business partners to set up new Flight Centre stores
- Coordinate project meetings, schedules and milestones
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Accurate documentation of project activities, meeting minutes and budget tracking
Who We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced Project Coordinator from any field. IT experience will be advantageous but not required.
- 1+ year in a project coordinator position
- Confidence working with and across a large project team and varied stakeholders
- Initiative and a knack for proactive problem-solving
- Aspirations to become a Project Manager—we can help you achieve your career goals
What We Offer
- Career Development - you choose your career path and we'll help you get there
- Gym and retail discounts
- Discounted travel with up to 75% off for you and a friend
- Paid volunteer day a year
- The best team bonding in the industry - quarterly celebrations, dinners and awards
- $500 uniform allowance - never buy work clothes again
It takes less than 10 minutes and is easy on your phone or laptop.