Product Load Coordinator - Montvale NJ
Olympus Tours is a Destination Management Company currently operating 10 offices across Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica. We pride ourselves on being known as The Hospitality People in each destination we operate in. Our current customers include tour operators from across North and Latin America. We look to expand into new markets from a customer source perspective as well as operationally across the America’s. Olympus Tours is a division of Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
The Product Load Coordinator is responsible for properly, efficiently and accurately loading product information into the new system whereby ensuring customer fulfillment and quality service.
- Interpret data provided for loading by product procurement team.
- Load and price all sightseeing / transfers / other contracts and revisions. Load initial allotments off contracts.
- Insert verbiage to describe products & packages.
- Work with product procurement and marketing to ensure information is available and correct
- Validation of product information loaded.
- Verification of selling information loaded by fellow team members. Ensure changes made and priced correctly in our systems.
- Work with Load Team members and assist other product load teams on an "as needed" basis.
- Work with Inventory/Reservation Support team members in issues relating to allotment of products.
- Generate reservation reports, as required for any information loaded, specials or errors.
- Assist accounting teams and product teams in analyzing errors and validating product prices.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree is preferred (or equivalent in education / experience)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administrative, business, marketing, operations, or sales experience; preferably in a hotel, travel or leisure company.
- Must possess sound business judgment, customer service focus, mathematical aptitude, analytical and communication skills and be able to contribute in a team environment.
- Highly motivated, self-starter prepared to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel). Training will be provided in the systems to be used for loading of travel
What FCTG USA offers:
- Strengths based culture
- Onsite fitness area
- Onsite café
- Relaxed dress attire
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment.
- 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity)
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!