Marketing Automation Specialist - Brisbane
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced digital marketing professional to join the Flight Centre Marketing Automation team.
Reporting to the Marketing Automation Team Leader, the Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the development, delivery and ongoing optimisation of customer sales and service messages using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The role will involve using online and offline data to create advanced customer journey and targeting activities - ranging from inspirational lead generating campaigns, to post-purchase cross-sell emails and customer satisfaction surveys.
While working in the Marketing Automation team, you’ll be leveraging an industry-leading marketing technology stack including Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), Salesforce Audience Studio (Krux DMP), Google 360 and more, to deliver automated activities across various key stages of the customer lifecycle; including Lead Generation, Onboarding, Cross-Sell, Nurturing and Retention.
The role has a strong focus on developing automated email activities in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, however you’ll also be managing projects and campaigns; collaborating with almost every marketing, product and technology team at Flight Centre.
Another focus is the ongoing maintenance, testing and optimisation of existing activities using reporting and insights from across the business.
- Assist in the administration and governance of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Enterprise Account
- Oversee the integration of new and existing data sources into Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Collaborate with multiple teams throughout the business to collect insights and develop opportunities for B2C automation activity
- Develop marketing automation activities in Automation Studio & Journey Builder
- Code triggered, personalised and responsive emails in Content Builder
- Develop specialized campaign activities, including data integrations using 3rd party APIs & Cloud Pages
- Conduct ongoing testing & optimisation duties to ensure automation activities are operating at maximum effectiveness
- Maintain documentation and report on activity performance
- Lead training and coaching opportunities to ensure continuous skills development within the team
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in an email marketing centric role
- Certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Tertiary qualifications in marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of client and server side programming languages used in web based services (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP/.NET, SQL)
- Experience building and sending automated emails in an enterprise marketing system; Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience highly desired
- Experience building automated customer activities that capitalise on available data to drive customer and business objectives.
- Experience working with CRM platforms and customer data segmentation
- Working knowledge of Email and Google Analytics reporting standards, including experience analysing insights and identifying new marketing opportunities
- Ability to work closely with the cross functional teams, manage stakeholder expectations and build effective relationships at all business levels
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend global balls
Take the next step in your career, Apply Now!