Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Automation Specialist - Flight Centre - Brisbane
- Work with some of Australia's BEST digital marketers
- Have fun on the job while working on industry-leading projects
Australia’s top talent, at one of Australia’s top locations
The Flight Centre Brand Marketing team is a group of some of Australia’s best talent all sitting under one roof. Together, we work to to push the boundaries of success for one of the world’s largest travel agency brands.
Situated in Flight Centre’s HQ, one of Brisbane’s most desirable corporate headquarters complete with rooftop dining and drinks, free 24/7 gym, direct access to South Bank train and busway stations and the South Bank precinct just across the road, we offer perks and company culture that are second to none.
About the role:
The Flight Centre Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Automation Coordinator to assist in the development and optimisation of automated customer marketing communications.
Reporting to the Digital Direct Marketing Team Leader, the Marketing Automation Coordinator will be responsible for the development, delivery and ongoing optimisation of customer sales and service messages using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
A digital marketer with a passion for data and technology.
You see automation and marketing technology as tools for achieving greatness - not just ways to solve business problems. You’re the master of your craft - always learning and improving - however you also know how to Google things you don’t know. You’re self driven and inquisitive - you constantly challenge yourself and enjoy redefining people’s definition of impossible.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An insatiable passion for automation and data marketing.
- 1-2 years in a CRM, digital or technology focused marketing role.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HTML, CSS, (or similar marketing automation platform) experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of client and server side programing languages used in web based services (JS, PHP/.NET, SQL).
- Demonstrated ability to execute email campaigns with continual optimisation, and knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices & laws.
- Full Stack email marketing experience (Build and populate email templates from scratch, select/segment/personalise data, send and report on campaigns)
- Technical-detail oriented with strong analytical skills, and an adept ability to self-learn and use initiative to solve problems.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills (written, verbal, memes, etc)
Bonus points for:
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation Studio, Contact Builder & Journey Builder.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing automation concepts and technology, including REST/SOAP APIs.
- Bachelor Degree qualification in Marketing, IT or Business majoring in Digital Marketing or CRM.
- Fluent in an array of ancillary platforms useful to a digital & data champion (Photoshop, Excel, MS SQL Studio, Powerpoint, Litmus/Email on Acid, etc)