Liberty Travel - Groups Customer Care Assistant Team Leader - Montvale NJ
Our Liberty Travel Groups Team is a highly inquired and successful team who provide full group travel service to a wide variety of clients including weddings, family groups, corporate incentives and conferences. Our purpose is to provide each group traveler with a full- service experience from deposit to finalization and growing our groups business by adding new customers monthly to our portfolio and a lifetime of travel.
The Customer Care Assistant Team Leader is part of a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for directly supporting the Operations Team Leader in coordinating with the customer care team, group consultants and will liaise with hotels and other suppliers to ensure all reservations are completed. They will oversee and assist with payments from group members, assist with travel arrangements, provide documentation to clients and handle any questions from group members throughout the booking process.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer skills - experience with Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience in customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Sales experience preferred
Additional Responsibilities for Customer Care Assistant Team Leader:
- Oversee day to day completion of tasks.
- Ensure the team is meeting goals for air bookings, travel protection, and other ancillary products.
- Monitor customer service and ensure the team is providing exceptional customer service.
- Monitor productivity of the team and provide weekly 4SQ report.
- Assist the Team Leader in identifying areas of risk and developing strategies to address them.
- Work with the Team Leader to develop and implement new strategies within the team and area.
- Assist the Team Leader with training new and existing consultants on procedures, CVENT, and Zendesk.
- Responsible to upload invitees and organizations into Zendesk weekly.
- Act as Zendesk administrator and troubleshoot issues that occur and come up.
- Responsible to monitor teams’ tickets and ensure all tickets are being follow up on every 24 hours.
- Learn CVENT reporting and provide reporting to support teams and National Sales Director as needed.
What WE can offer YOU!
- Strengths based culture
- Brightness of Future-exciting growth opportunities
- Relaxed dress attire
- Discounted travel benefits and access to travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- International Award Nights https://vimeo.com/288474385/8d7ebe0ebc
- Benefits including medical, dental, and vision after one full month of employment
- Generous paid-time off policy
- 401K and Roth 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K/Roth 401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, Earth Share)
Location: Montvale NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!