IT Project Manager - Marlborough, MA
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Marlborough, MA
Reports to: Tech Lead
We are looking for a highly skilled individual with 3+ years of experience managing projects in an IT environment. If you are looking for an exciting position with evolving opportunities and challenges, then this is for you.
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. They will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Must have excellent communication skills including written, verbal and comprehension.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management or a related field.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in leading projects within Agile led environments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills and excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Strong familiarity with Project Management software such as Microsoft Project or SmartSheets.
- Knowledgeable in WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)/Gantt creation and management best practices.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience with Ticketing systems and Issue Tracking tools.
- Managed User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Location: Marlborough, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!