IT Business Analyst - Marlborough, MA
Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Marlborough, MA
Reports to: Tech Lead
We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker who can help provide reporting and analytics development expertise across multiple projects within an organization. Candidate must have experience working within a business intelligence environment and needs to be a keen documenter of both technical infrastructure and application design.
Role crucially involves working with business partners, and many non-technical business users to help derive application requirements and functionality, so the ability to be able to boil down complex technical design into simple concepts is highly valued. The individual must have a track record of helping the business stakeholders envision the future and working with them to ensure their requirements are aligned with future initiatives.
- Must have excellent communication skills including written, verbal and comprehension.
- A natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Strong technical skills and awareness of the latest trends in technology.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and identify problems and opportunities and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve business' goals.
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical reporting & data requirements.
- Produce estimates for communication and sign off by stakeholder.
- Conduct peer reviews on process flows, user stories, acceptance criteria and other functions of required documentation.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and external vendors to achieve projects goals.
- Liaise with development team, architect and members of the development team to establish best solution for new work.
- Communicate and work with other members of the development team closely to ensure project and business needs are met.
- Maintain technical knowledgebase for support teams and partners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience with Ticketing systems and Issue Tracking tools.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
Location: Marlborough, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!