Head of IT Service Desk, Americas - Montvale, NJ
Service Head of Service Desk, Americas
Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the world’s largest travel agency groups, it has company-owned operations in 23 countries and a corporate travel management network that spans more than 90 countries. It employs more than 20,000 people globally and has a total of 2800 businesses. At Flight Centre Travel Group, we are committed to connecting people and places.
Flight Centre Travel Group Americas Region IT operates and supports across three countries – United States, Canada, and Mexico. These consist of a total of approximately 300 office/store locations and 3700 Users.
We are Looking for a Head of Service Desk for our Americas Region who has a talent for delivering best-in-class service and will be committed to ensuring our customers have an amazing IT customer service experience.
Our IT Customer Support consist of:
- IT Application support
- IT Service Desk
- IT Field Services
- IT Network and Infrastructure
- IT Telecom
- 3rd Parties
Each individual team ensures that our customers have the best experience possible when they need help, have a question, or provide feedback. Our IT Service Desk Team efficiently manages all inbound service requests and communications with customers and contributing to outbound communications. During periods of low-service volume, the team also eagerly takes on support-centric projects.
Service Process Governance:
- Ensure that all key service delivery processes (ITIL) are created, document, published and continuously improved – and have a clear owner + are adhered to
- Ensure Incident Management process document, communicated and embedded in our tools & processes
- Ensure Problem Management process document, communicated and embedded in our tools & processes
- Ensure Change Management process document, communicated and embedded in our tools & processes
- Ensure Knowledge Management process document, communicated and embedded in our tools & processes
- Responsible for oversight, leadership and management of our 3rd party provider of all IT Service Desk services.
Service Reporting Manager:
- Handle all Service reporting and internal communication
Service Tooling Zendesk Administration:
- Collaboratively working with technology teams throughout the company to assist in end user workflow needs.
- Configure agent views, reports, dashboards and processes to monitor data accuracy and integration
- Design and implement contact forms, including triggers, conditional fields, etc.
- Troubleshoot support issues within Zendesk as they arise
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the Zendesk platform; educate customers about product features and best practices.
- Role is initially focused on internal customer support but may also extend to client facing and other production operations activities as we scale and as various needs arise.
- Liaise with Zendesk helpdesk to resolve technical issues
- Leadership and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate solutions in the organization
- Trend analysis and the ability to analyze data
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all the departments; seniors as well as juniors
- Proven ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfort working with or learning apps, integrations, and APIs
- 3+ years in a customer support capacity or equivalent
- Understanding of ITIL principles such as problem management, incident management and change management
- Experience building new processes
- ITIL v3 Certification is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!