Head of Account Management
FCM Travel Solutions; part of the iconic Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) is the flagship corporate travel business. A top 5 global travel management company spanning across nearly 100 countries, managing travel programs for some of the world’s leading corporate companies. Our portfolio of clients includes a broad selection of multi-national, national, regional and local companies across every industry and specialisation.
At FCTG, you’ll be encouraged to grow and develop your career, as well as make life-long friends along the way. You’ll have access to discounted personal travel, confidential free health and financial advice, reward based overseas trips, plus all the usual technology bits and bobs you’ll need and of course… our celebrations that are quite simply, the stuff of legends!
About the role:
Join FCM NZ’s senior leadership team in this newly designed role.
Leading a team of experienced Account Managers across Auckland and Wellington, you’ll coach and develop the team when new and exciting products are launched to market as well as honing their strategic approach with their customers.
While you won't have your own portfolio of customers to manage day to day, your strategic account management skills will be vital in your involvement in the retention and growth of FCM's top customers.
**Some International Travel may be involved
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive Account Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop others through your own leadership experience
- Understanding of customer satisfaction and service strategies
- Ability to develop multi –level relationships with both customer and suppliers
- Exceptionally personable, energetic and engaging to reach customer retention objectives
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to anticipate and identify client needs along with the determination to exceed expectations
- Professional written and verbal communication competencies
- Flexibility to travel, has their own vehicle and holds a valid and clean drivers licence
- Tender management skills advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- Discounted travel benefits with our own staff travel consultants
- FREE and confidential health and financial advice
- Career development and global career opportunities
- Conferences, reward-based celebrations, international trips + more!
If you can think strategically, have flawless presentation and value delivering an unbeatable service then don’t let this rare opportunity be taken by someone else. APPLY TODAY!