The Graphic Designer (Corporate Brands) is an integral member of the Marketing, Corporate Brands team within FCTG, USA. A career with Flight Centre is more than just a job—we thrive on exciting experiences, learning new things and setting and achieving ambitious goals. It's about being part of a company we believe in and take great pride in.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas. You have a passion for design, an eye for detail, and an obsession with quality. You’re willing to learn the nuances of each of FCTG’s corporate brands to successfully deliver designs that reflect the unique personality of each.
• Support the ongoing development of FCTG’s corporate brands and visual language, ensuring our identity appears in a consistent and compelling way across all our touch-points
• Create engaging designs for campaigns, sales initiatives, and customer materials including one-pagers, white papers, and case studies
• Ensure continuity, look-and-feel and adherence to brand standards
• Be receptive to feedback; amend designs based on feedback
• Design print collateral including event graphics, posters, flyers, etc.
• Stay up to date on current design trends and best practices particularly in social media
• Regularly work on multiple projects at once, with the ability to shift priority throughout the day
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or a related field required
• 2-4 years of design experience required
• In-depth knowledge and real world experience of the Adobe creative suite, predominantly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles and disciplines that affect typography, color use, composition, use of space, and distribution of information
• Ability to multitask & prioritize, working on several projects at once, in a very fast-paced environment and often with tight deadlines
• Must be agile in an ever-evolving environment, able to take information and run with it
• A portfolio or examples of previous work is a plus
• A keen eye for detail and strong knowledge of design principles
• Highly organized and process-oriented
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Location: Boston, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!