Global Support Coordinator - Sydney
Global Procurement Network (GPN) is Flight Centre Travel Group’s (FCTG) global in-house product procurement and consolidation business, servicing a number of Flight Centre’s worldwide selling businesses including Infinity Group, Liberty Travel USA, GoGo Worldwide Vacations and Flight Centre Asia.
Reporting to the GPN Support Team Leader, you will be providing an effective help desk by supporting our selling partners, suppliers, product procurement and internal businesses, offering support via phone, email, queue, and live chat.
- To build and sustain professional and friendly relationships with our selling partners, suppliers and internal GPN teams
- Resolution focus and effective decision-maker to provide solutions to our customers within a timely manner with respect to land product queries
- The customer is paramount - customer service being the key centre point in this role
- Effective prioritisation, time management and multi-tasking skills in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Minimum 12 months travel industry experience (retail/wholesale/corporate/support) is ESSENTIAL
- Native Calypso system knowledge highly desirable
- Strong experience with email, chat and Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
Location: North Sydney
Hours: Full time 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri. After hours (until 9:00 pm) on-call duty on a weekly rotation Mon-Sun.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend global balls