Full-Stack Java Developer - Brisbane
As the Full-Stack Java Developer you will be joining the Digital delivery team where you will work within a dynamic project team in a complex environment providing software solutions and design as well as undertake project development tasks and be responsible for key deliverables.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate extensive experience in Java and continuous delivery methodologies, tools, automated testing and highly scalable architectures.
You will be a Developer with passion, who gets a kick out of working with multiple teams and continuously improving our capability.
- Software architecture and design for key projects and initiatives
- Project delivery and enhancements across multiple applications
- Build trust and transparency through collaboration and communication
- Work closely with key project stakeholders to deliver key outcomes
- Bridge solution architecture and software architecture
- Contributes to incident/problem management across supplier partners and internal FC teams
- Maintain compliance posture across systems
- Maintain documentation to ensure retention of IP including technical diagrams
- Provides input to disaster recovery, high availability, rapid restoration of services through involvement in business impact assessment and business continuity planning
Key Skills Required:
- 3+ years’ of experience within an enterprise environment working on Java enterprise solutions
- Worked in an Agile environment including SCRUM, KANBAN and Story mapping
- Experience with Java8 and Java11
- Experience with REACT
- Experience with Nodejs
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Travel industry IT is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What’s in it for you?
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend global balls
We’re proud to have been recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards 2018, in addition to Best Agency Group at the AFTA 2018 National Travel Industry Awards