Foreign Exchange Consultant - Tauranga
Enter the exciting and rewarding world of travel
If you have a passion for travel and dedication to superb customer service, then you could be a Foreign Exchange Consultant with Travel Money.
Who We’re Looking For
• A passion for travel
• Cash handling and sales or customer service experience experience
• Customer-focused with the ability to build great relationships
• Target and KPI driven with a motivation to succeed
• Sell foreign currency, prepaid travel money cards, international money transfers and travel insurance
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Build your own loyal customer base
• Complete transactions with a high level of accuracy
What We Offer
• Career Development - you choose your career path and we'll help you get there - opportunities as Leaders, in Business and Wholesale Travel, Marketing or Technology
• Gym and retail discounts in your area
• Discounted travel with up to 75% off for you and a friend
• Paid volunteer day a year
• The best team bonding in the industry - monthly celebrations, dinners and awards
• Reward and recognition - earn trips around the world
• $500 uniform allowance - never buy work clothes again
The Hours and Training
• 2 weeks of fully paid classroom and on-the-job training
• Full-time hours scheduled months in advance so you can plan your life
• An hour of 'me time' each week to do whatever it is that lifts you up
Pay and Financial Benefits
• Full-time role available - rotate between Bayfair and Tauranga
• An hourly rate + uncapped commission. Top earners can make up to $35 an hour.
• Match 3% Kiwisaver contributions
• Generous discounts with the major insurance companies
If you've worked as a Call Centre / Contact Centre Agent / Telephone Sales Assistant / Sales Rep / Salesperson / Sales Consultant / Customer Service Rep you probably have skills that are suited to the role.
Keen to find out more? Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes and is easy, even on mobile.