Financial Advisor - Sydney
Moneywise Global (MWG) is the trusted source of financial services for the Flight Centre Travel Group’s employee base, with 25 years of results proving the success of our model. Established as an employee benefit MWG now service over 15,000 internal staff clients, external clients and client organisational employees. Our purpose is to Open up the World of Financial Possibilities and our offer spans 5 service streams.
- Moneywise Financial Advice
- MoneyCoach Financial Literacy
- mojo’ money journey by Moneywise
- Moneywise Lending
- Moneywise Tax
To provide comprehensive advice to key Moneywise Global internal and external clients covering all levels of advice in accordance with MWG, legislative and licensee standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders across FCTG, external clients Investment, Superannuation and Personal Insurance providers, Private Health, General Insurance and Estate Planning providers.
- Acting as conduit between supplier BDMs and the appropriate MWG Leaders/team to ensure the right conversations are taking place so that the best products/services are being offered to our clients.
- Maintaining technical knowledge of products and trends in financial planning. Completion of required levels of CPD points, attendance at adviser briefings where appropriate, professional development days and all FASEA education requirements.
- Adherence to MWG licensee legislative standards, ensuring all client information is accurate and vital documentation is fully completed and compliant.
- Timely response to client enquiry in a professional manner.
- Proactive engagement with our client base and referral partners with the aim of generating quality leads.
- Provision of appropriate strategies and advice according to the client’s current situation and future goals and objectives.
- Provide a holistic and engaging service to both internal and external clients with the aim of assisting the client to take action.
- Attention to detail.
- High motivation.
- Superior organisational skills.
- Ability to be adaptable in order to work with other teams and within time frames.
- Ability to work independently.
- Open communication within team and clients.
- Takes ownership for successes and failures.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in constructive conflict resolution and people management.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience within the financial advice industry.
- High level of competency of Xplan and the modelling tools.
- High level Excel, Word and Power point skills.
- Presentation Skills
- Good communication skills and commitment to performance excellence.
- Sound knowledge of Managed investment products, taxation/superannuation implications and personal risk/insurance advice.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (Financial Advice). ADFP is essential.
- A minimum of 3 previous audit reports will be required for the licensee to assess your compliance history.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts will be required as part of the application to get licensed.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
Join our growing global company. If this sounds like the opportunity for you APPLY now. Applications are closing soon.