Field Services Technician - Montvale NJ
Job no: 506218
Brand: IT Operations & Solutions
Work type: Full time
Location: USA - New Jersey
Categories: Information & Technology
Job Summary: Providing end-user support services, including receiving, researching and resolving application and information systems problems in a team environment.
- Respond to Tickets for applications, hardware, software, networking and server issues.
- Setup and deploy new and existing DesktopsLaptopsServers and Printers.
- Travel Domestically to setup NewRelocatingClosing Branches.
- Analyze and solve problems when capable and escalate to the next support level, manage resolution of escalated calls and feedback to users.
- Utilize desktop deployment tools in order to deploy and maintain inventory for PCs, monitors, and printers.
- Have a solid understanding of all applications, equipment and software currently being used throughout the company.
- Repair PC’s and server Hardware and Software.
- Create Documentation for new issues that occur.
- Ability to work independently on projectsproblems. As well as ability to work as a team.
- Follow up with end users, stores, branches and headquarters groups on problem resolution.
- Maintain internal communication by providing management with weekly reports and attending appropriate IS meetings.
- Make sure SLA’s are met.
- Process development and implementation; adhere to best practices.
- Ability to accept change to new software and hardware and configurations.
Education and Skills Required:
- Diploma from an accredited technical school or similar certificate.
- A+ certification preferred.
- Ability to travel is a must.
- Ability to create very detailed documentation.
- Basic Networking Experience (Setting IP addresses, understanding on how to plug in RouterSwitches)
- Hardware breakdown and assembly preferred.
- Minimum 1 year IT work experience in a Desktop or customer support environment supporting business applications, hardware, software and personal computer tools.
- Excellent communication, customer service, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to embrace change in a demanding environment.
- Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 experience.
- Hands on experience with deployment tools a plus.
- Experience with remote administration and automated software deployments a plus.
What WE can offer YOU!
- Strengths based culture
- Onsite fitness area
- Onsite café
- Relaxed dress attire
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- National/International Award Nights https://vimeo.com/288474385/8d7ebe0ebc
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
- 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
- Generous paid-time off policy
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, Earth Share)
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!