FCM - Senior Corporate Travel Agent (Japanese required)
About FCM Travel Solutions:
FCM Travel Solutions is a leading Corporate Travel Management Company blending global presence with local, flexible and personalized service. At FCM Travel Solutions, we still believe in people doing business with people. Our corporate travel teams are the best in the business; providing clients with exceptional service and product knowledge within a supportive team-based corporate office environment. We are one of the world's leading corporate travel and expense management consultancies. Backed by the reach and negotiating power of our global company, Flight Centre, we are able to source the most competitive daily prices on airfares, car rentals and hotels for our Corporate Travelers. FCM Travel Solutions is proud to celebrate a stellar performance in the World Travel Awards' program after being named the World's Leading Travel Management Company.
The Role of a Corporate Travel Consultant:
This role will have you arranging domestic and complex international travel for busy executives including air, car hotel and ground transportation.
Before you begin your role, you will spend one to two weeks (paid) training in the local FCM Travel Solutions office. Once you have completed your training at our local FCM office, our new hires participate in a week of comprehensive classroom style (paid) training at headquarters in Montvale, NJ. This program will boost your knowledge, train you on contract airfares and sharpen your Sabre skills. Our corporate travel agents handle the air, car, rail and ground transportation bookings as well as the ticketing, changes and the exchanges, our Learningcurve Training Program will help to prepare you with the necessary skills to be successful.
This is a unique opportunity to do what you love, while also benefiting from a generous monthly incentive structure. Essentially this is a role where you will earn a base of $40,000 annually (paid hourly) and the more productive you are, the more you will earn.
You will also need to offer exceptional customer service to satisfy our business traveler’s needs. We encourage our Corporate Travel Agents to study the travel polices of our corporate accounts and develop a relationship with them so, essentially, when our valued business travelers have the need for business travel arrangements, they rest assured that their business travel needs are in the hands of a dedicated team of Corporate Travel professionals they trust and are on a first name basis with.
Looking for candidates who can work varied shifts between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday – Friday (normal business hours). A typical schedule will include 40 hour work week with five 8 hour shifts.
What You Will Need:
- Fluent in Japanese required
- Experience in Corporate Travel
- Sabre GDS Skills
- Experience with complex international fares
- Experience with complex ticketing & exchanges
- Professional & service-oriented mentality
- Impeccable business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Geography and international destination knowledge is necessary.
- Must have the ability to effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
- Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills.
- Strong written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Skilled in usage of a personal computer and various software packages
What You Will Gain:
- FCM Corporate Travel Agents will receive a base of $40,000 plus uncapped monthly incentives
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership program to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive leadership training career path support with business, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house health, wellness and financial advisors
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options.
Corporate Travel may be where your career begins, but certainly not where it ends.
Prove yourself in the corporate travel arena and it could lead you to managing an FCM Travel Solutions Team.
If you understand the value of providing exceptional, detailed service, then consider FCM Travel Solutions and take your career to new heights and apply today!
Important information about our application process:
FC USA recruitment is centralized for all of the US. This means that if you have submitted an application within the past 6 months, you don’t have to submit another.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
FC USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!