FCM – Onsite Account Manager (Corporate Travel) - San Francisco, CA
FCM Onsite Account Manager (Corporate Travel) - San Francisco, CA
FCM is looking for an Onsite Travel Program/Account Manager to work onsite at our client in San Francisco, CA. This position is responsible for serving as a single point of contact for day-to-day global account management solutions. The ideal candidate would have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. This role requires previous experience in the travel industry and knowledge in account management. This is an ideal role for someone who is passionate about continuous improvement and effectiveness in a rapidly evolving organization. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- FCM key representative onsite at headquarters (client).
- Strategic planning with client, with focus on identifying goals, actions to achieve goals and tracking success including but not limited to: unused ticket tracking & management, airline services funds distribution and utilization, guest account optimization, talent acquisition process,
- First point of contact for feedback, service issues and resolution
- Profile management, customer support and maintenance of FCM information on client travel site
- Lead projects as required with the ability to guide cross-functional teams to achieve established goals and deliverables.
- Executing business plans to attain client goals and participate in business reviews
- Educate and train client on FCM products and upcoming releases
- Prepare & deliver offline reports, credit card reconciliations & other ad hoc reporting as required
- Create communications regarding agency updates or changes as well as any new initiatives relating to the travel program
- Identify opportunities for cost savings through program optimization and consolidation, and execute against recommendations
- Evaluate and identify opportunities for client to improve program cost through improvement of supplier relations.
- Responsible for additional duties as assigned
- Ideal candidate should have experience with OBT’s, strong communication skills and project management experience.
What You Will Gain
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Exceptional career progression with global travel company
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house health, wellness and financial advisors
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options.
Location: San Francisco, CA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!