FCM - National Implementations Manager - Philadelphia, PA
National Implementations Manager Job Description
This role is office based, and entails liaising with both internal and external customers. It requires an ability to work under frequent deadlines, foster a positive and proactive attitude toward the customer, and effectively represent the value of FCM Travel Solutions in every client interaction.
Candidates must be able to handle multiple ongoing projects, influence people, and work to promote the benefits of using FCM as a travel management company.
- Act as project manager on comprehensive client implementation projects.
- Attend client meetings with BDM when required, to discuss the implementation process.
- Build and foster relationships with client to ensure trust and value.
- Facilitate internal meetings.
- Create and update implementation processes to include:
- Pre-implementation documents and processes
- Traveler profiles and portal
- Travel policy and form of payment
- Online booking tools
- Client reporting and communication
Skills and experience required:
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Clear communication and customer service skills
Ability to adhere to strict procedures and timelines
Project management experience
Industry experience in a travel management company preferred but not required
Sales skills and experience preferred but not required
What WE can offer YOU!
• Strengths based culture
• Onsite fitness area
• Onsite café
• Relaxed dress attire
• In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
• National/International Award Nights https://vimeo.com/288474385/8d7ebe0ebc
• Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
• 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
• Generous paid-time off policy
• Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
• Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
• Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, Earth Share)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!