Experienced Travel Consultant
Are you an experienced travel consultant look for a change or the next step?
Flight Centre are looking for experts to specialise in First & Business Travel, Around the World Travel and Groups Travel, locations include Chapel St, Docklands and Toorak.
About the Opportunity
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and via email
- Preparing and issuing invoices, receipt payments and maintain financial documents
- Advising customers of travel regulations, visas and local customs
All About You
- You have knowledge and experience with travel bookings
- You have a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience working towards and achieving sales targets and KPI's
- Advanced computer skills and the ability to confidently learn new computer systems
- You're driven, highly motivated and an efficient organiser
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- Over 12 months unrestricted work rights within Australia
About your benefits
- You will work on a base salary plus uncapped commission – the more you sell, the more you earn
- Access to exclusive employee discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and more
- Domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
- Free health and wellness consultations, fitness challenges, and financial planning advice
- Get involved in supporting your community with paid volunteer leave
- Enhance your career development through product, business management and team leadership training
If you're ready for the next challenge in your career, APPLY NOW!