Experienced Luxury Travel Agent - Woodbury NY
Travel Associates is Flight Centre's boutique and premium brand with businesses in key locations such as Australia, New Zealand, South Africa as well as here in the US.
Travel Associates is designed to cater for the frequent and more discerning traveler in search of new experiences or the ultimate in luxury holidays. We offer exclusive packages, escorted and special interest groups, luxury cruises and holidays with a difference.
The benefits of working with this prestigious brand include:
- A part of the Virtuoso luxury travel network
- Standard business hours: We are open Monday to Friday (9 am - 5 pm).
- Ideal environment to service existing and new clients. Appointment Only
If you would like to join this highly successful brand we require:
- Experience as a Travel Consultant with sustainable, strong repeat and referral client base
- Exceptional customer service
- Extensive international travel experience and broad product knowledge of luxury products
- Proficiency on Sabre or similar CRS
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a quiet and relaxed environment
- Ability to work within a small team
- Ability to market to own client base and be prepared to look for opportunities to market themselves to local business
Education and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years’ in travel sales
- Drive, determination and focus
By joining the Travel Associates team, you’ll discover first hand why we’re recognized around the world as an outstanding employer. With a unique culture built on rewarding and recognizing great results, you’ll receive:
What WE can offer YOU!
- Starting salary of up to $40,000 per year plus unlimited incentives with earned commission splits up to 40%
- Opportunity to attend Global and international conferences
- Leadership career pathways
- Strengths based culture
- Brightness of Future-exciting growth opportunities
- Paid on-site 2 week and ongoing training
- Relaxed dress attire
- Discounted travel benefits and access to travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- National/International Award Nights https://vimeo.com/288474385/8d7ebe0ebc
- Quarterly team awards and recognition events
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
- Generous paid-time off policy
- 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, Earth Share)
Location: Woodbury, NY
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!