Digital Marketing Executive
Discova is on the lookout for a Digital Marketing superstar to join our team in Thailand. If you are driven by a genuine desire to deliver value and results through digital engagement then we want to hear from you!
The Discova brand was launched in July 2019 and is the newest brand in the Flight Centre Travel Group family of brands. The merger of Buffalo Tours in Asia and Olympus Tours in the Americas created a global DMC business with a purpose to connect people and places with a world of possibilities. We are the travel people who work globally, live locally and go the extra mile to help our partners extend their reach.
Our passion is to share local experiences because 95% of our people are local. We are proud of the communities we operate and live in and our commitment to work responsibly with our customers, local communities and business partners ensures our tours have minimal impact on the natural environment while adding value to our local economies.
About the Opportunity
The Digital Marketing Executive plays a critical role in our business, and alongside the Director of Digital Marketing drives the company forward across all our digital channels while keeping our partners at the heart of everything we do. They are responsible for handling a variety of core activities including website optimisation, day-to-day management of our online advertising budget and the implementation of our automated journeys. The role is to also support the marketing team’s daily related activities and assists in delivering all aspects of our overall marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of our website optimisation through planning and delivery of scalable opportunities using best-practice technical and on-page SEO principles
- Development and implementation of our partner journeys through the use of marketing automation tools
- Manage and report on the day-to-day paid advertising budget for online channels under the supervision of the Director of Digital Marketing
- Planning and implementation of content marketing optimisation through the Discova website.
- Reporting and analysis on all digital channel metrics with supporting recommendations of future activity
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience working with SEO.
- 1-3 years of experience working on high performance paid ad campaigns.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Salesforce Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo or similar platform would be an advantage.
- Strong proficiency in the Google Ads and LinkedIn Advertising platforms.
- Strong proficiency with Google Data Studio.
- BSc/MSc in marketing, data analysis or computer science would be an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to be flexible and implementing change when needed.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal across a variety of cultures to a diverse range of people (customers, suppliers, team members, leaders).
- Highly motivated, self-starter prepared to do whatever it takes to succeed
- High attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks and able to work outside office hours when required.
- Solution-focused and great at problem-solving.
- Able to work independently and within a team assisting team members to help everyone achieve results.
- Personally aligned with Discova’s company purpose and values
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Discova’s systems would be an advantage
Finally, if you are successful, you will find out that working with Discova is more than just a job. To be part of the Discova family is to be in your element. We offer an exciting career progression globally and a fantastic and supportive team culture and social events that are the envy of the industry.
Get in touch now and Discova a world of possibilities!