Data Wizard - Internship - Barcelona
As a member of the Data team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Auditing and identifying Python/R codes, MySQL requests in preparation of the migration
- Making all the necessary modifications to fit the PostgreSQL Database
- Assuring the communication with involved teams
- Updating all documentations
- Ensuring codes work properly (unit tests,etc.)
- You are comfortable working in English
- You have a high level in MySQL as well as in PostgreSQL
- You have basic coding Skills (Python and R are a plus)
- French is a plus
- You know how to be both a team player and self-reliant!
- You believe attention to detail is key to meticulous work
- Sense of humour is a plus
- Interesting technical challenges
- The opportunity to work with an international talented team
- Flexible working-time
- A table tennis on the terrace and a gaming room!
- A kitchen area with free snacks, fruits and drinks
- Free language lessons (English, French or Spanish)
- Highly motivated, fun and enthusiastic people… you will love your colleagues!
- A fast-paced company with tremendous growth… 30% per year on average!
- An international network, with peers in London, Singapore or Sydney…
- An advanced technology and a pioneering innovation spirit
- A modern and human management, with rewards for commitment and performance
But also: karaoke nights in Paris, crazy table tennis tournaments in Barcelona, or after work at the very foot of the ski slopes in Geneva! #workhardplayhard
IMPORTANT: To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
We are not accepting online applications for this role.