Data Wizard - Internship - Barcelona
Job no: 506392
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: UK & Europe - Spain - Barcelona
Categories: Information & Technology
FCM Lab in Barcelona and FCM France & Switzerland represent a tribe of 250 young and (obviously) handsome employees who work from our offices in Barcelona, Paris, and Geneva. Our tribe is united by a single mission: developing and ensuring the best services and technology products to support business travelers in their trips around the globe.
You are rigorous, committed and autonomous?
You want to work with an international and talented team?
As a Data Wizard you will be in charge of the migration of all MySQL Database to a PostgreSQL Database. Consequently, our automatic programs (Python,R), MySQL requests need to be transformed to fit the new platform.
As a member of the Data team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Auditing and identifying Python/R codes, MySQL requests in preparation of the migration
- Making all the necessary modifications to fit the PostgreSQL Database
- Assuring the communication with involved teams
- Updating all documentations
- Ensuring codes work properly (unit tests,etc.)
- You are comfortable working in English
- You have a high level in MySQL as well as in PostgreSQL
- You have basic coding Skills (Python and R are a plus)
- French is a plus
- You know how to be both a team player and self-reliant!
- You believe attention to detail is key to meticulous work
- Sense of humour is a plus
As well as being a fun company to work at, we offer:
- Interesting technical challenges
- The opportunity to work with an international talented team
- Flexible working-time
- A table tennis on the terrace and a gaming room!
- A kitchen area with free snacks, fruits and drinks
- Free language lessons (English, French or Spanish)
We truly think personality is important so bring it on!
Contract type: internship
Salary: according to profile
To be filled immediately
What it’s like to work at FCM France & Switzerland
- Highly motivated, fun and enthusiastic people… you will love your colleagues!
- A fast-paced company with tremendous growth… 30% per year on average!
- An international network, with peers in London, Singapore or Sydney…
- An advanced technology and a pioneering innovation spirit
- A modern and human management, with rewards for commitment and performance
But also: karaoke nights in Paris, crazy table tennis tournaments in Barcelona, or after work at the very foot of the ski slopes in Geneva! #workhardplayhard
IMPORTANT: To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
We are not accepting online applications for this role.