Customer Experience (CX) Manager - Boston MA
Flight Centre Travel Group has grown to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups since its founding in 1982. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, the company has more than 30 brands in its portfolio, 18 office locations across the U.S., 3,000 locations worldwide and employs more than 19,000 people.
We are looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Manager to help drive our data-driven CX transformation program in our portfolio of travel businesses. We are on a journey to become customer obsessed.
The position will be entrenched in gathering customer insights, data & analytics, market research, mapping customer journeys and developing projects and programs to address pain points. You will leverage data to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and build customer loyalty. Ideal candidates are data nerds with high empathy for the customer experience, well-versed in design thinking, product management and CX principles.
- Document, analyze and design customer journey maps
- Lead workshops with cross-functional teams
- Work with analytics and BI teams to mine, segment and present data
- Work with analytics and marketing teams to create and refine target market profiles
- Measure and communicate results of transformation programs
- Develop and manage customer surveys
- Work with internal teams and external partners on market research projects
- Design decks and presentations for internal communications
- Develop strategic ideas that leverage technology to solve business problems and enable new opportunities
- Meet with business and technology leaders to understand business challenges and priorities, and to discuss potential strategic options
- Build and deliver progress reports to management
- Bachelor degree required. MBA preferred, but not required.
- Data analytics proficiency
- Background in some or all of the following areas: customer research, human-centered design, change management and CX measurement
- Experience in customer experience (CX) transformations and positions
- Ability to work with senior leaders, build relationships, diagnose needs, solve problems, and identify relevant resources to achieve tangible results
- Exceptional writing, communication, and analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration and cross-functional partnership skills
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
Location: Boston, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!