Credit Controller - Sydney
The Cast and Crew
Have you ever wanted to see the world of celebrity close up?
From academy award winners to Olympic gold medalists, Stage and Screen has managed them all. That's because we specialise in providing travel management services to the creative, sporting and entertainment industries.
In the same day we could be managing the travel logistics for the cast of “The Dressmaker,” or flying corporate guests in for the Melbourne Cup. The buzz of being surrounded by creative high achievers, in turn inspires us to also reach new heights in client service and performance.
As Credit Controller, you will be overseeing the collection of customer accounts in a manner that ensures high customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you must be able to communicate in an efficient yet friendly manner with customers, suppliers and internal teams.
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the business
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel and teams
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within an accounts receivable and/or credit control environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Competency with large ERP systems
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/corporate events, and the opportunity to attend global balls
Flight Centre Travel Group is proud to have been recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards 2018, in addition to Best Agency Group at the AFTA 2018 National Travel Industry Awards
Join Stage and Screen today! Apply now.