Corporate Travel Consultant - Stage & Screen - Montreal
Corporate Travel Consultant - Stage and Screen - Montreal
Do you want to use your experience to work with high-profile clients in the entertainment industry? If TV/film productions and music tours sound exciting, you could have a rewarding career with Stage and Screen!
When it comes to servicing the travel needs of Canada's entertainment, sporting and creative industries, Stage and Screen is the strength behind the scenes. In fact, we are the only company specializing in travel for Canada's entertainment industry. From managing cast and crew travel for Hollywood blockbusters to sending your favourite band on tour - this is what a career with Stage and Screen can offer you.
Stage and Screen are the success story of the entertainment and sports travel industry. From music artists to national sporting teams, they've been the travel manager behind performance-related and sporting events, worldwide.
The Stage and Screen culture creates people of distinction - people who are motivated and creative in servicing the needs of our clients. Our people are inspired to achieve within our powerful environment of performance recognition, business ownership, accountability and continuous improvement.
About the Opportunity:
This is much more than your 'normal' corporate travel consultant role! If you're looking for a change, Stage & Screen is the place for you. We are currently looking for Corporate Travel Consultants. If you want to be a part of something new and exciting please continue reading for the requirements.
Organising varied, high-end travel arrangements, your client base will be the creme-de-la-creme of the Canadian entertainment, sporting and music industries. Say goodbye to standard bookings and hello to niche travel management.
Stage & Screen is looking for experienced candidates with previous experience in entertainment, sporting and music industries, combined with a highly personable nature. While it is important to be able to process bookings with a high level of attention to detail, Stage & Screen is also seeking someone who can excel at building relationships with key clients.
A positive attitude and strong work ethic will go a long way in this position, while patience and the ability to go 'above and beyond' in regards to customer service will ensure you excel with Stage & Screen. Most importantly, you will be comfortable working in a high-paced environment, and exercise discretion when performing high-profile bookings.
Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with business owners, decision makers and managers who book corporate travel;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the best practices within the travel industry;
- High attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Strong time management skills and professionalism;
- Expertise in fares and complex itineraries
- GDS proficiency - Sabre preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexibility to work overtime as required, including management of our after-hours emergency service
- Bilingual - English and French
Please note that these positions are all on a full-time basis.
In addition to a base salary, you will have control over your monthly earnings through our uncapped commission structure, and you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Free health and wellness consultations;
- Extended health and dental benefits;
- Free financial planning consultations;
- Discount travel benefits available;
- Ongoing training and development;
- Social events such as Buzz Nights, opportunity to attend Global Ball overseas for high achievers;
- Global career advancement/travel opportunities.
If you understand the value of the customer and have what it takes to proactively deliver exceptional service, then consider Stage & Screen and take your travel career to the next level!
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com