Corporate Travel Consultant - Guangzhou
Flight Centre Travel Group (ASX:FLT) has grown to be the world’s largest travel agency since its founding in 1982. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, the company has more than 30 brands in its portfolio, 3000 retail shops worldwide and employs around 20,000 people. After starting as a leisure travel agency, the company is now also one of the world’s largest corporate travel managers through a network of specialist brands that includes FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveller, cievents, Campus Travel and Stage and Screen.
Operating in more than 90 countries and employing over 6000 people, FCM is transforming the business of travel through our empowered and accountable people who deliver a high level of service and a comprehensive technology suite bringing a wide range of solutions for Duty of Care, Reporting and Traveller’s peace of mind. Leveraging FCM's negotiating strength and supplier relationships in conjunction with our tailored business travel programs, our expertise and our innovative technology, we logically become the partner of choice of our customers.
About the Opportunity
At FCM, our aim is to make the complex simple. As a Corporate Travel Consultant, your opinions are highly valued by our busy corporate clients. You are the expert who will assist our clients with business travel arrangements including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations by suggesting the best solutions to them. This is backed by the reach and negotiating power of a global company, we are able to source the most competitive daily prices on airfares, car rentals and hotels for our Corporate Travelers. Every request is unique and tailored to our client’s requirement thus no two cases are the same!
On top of that, you need to
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles, ticketing, tickets exchanges/changes, booking hotels and cars in GDS.
- Able to relate to clients at various levels within their organizations using diplomacy and tact
- You will need to bring in prior experience in Corporate operations environment, with experience in ticketing, scripting, changes and exchanges to complex multi-segment international fares and Passenger Name Records (PNR's).
- Demonstrating a strong curiosity in keeping yourself updated with travel destinations, strong communication skill, possess excellent geography and GDS knowledge are second nature to you. This will empower you to provide our clients with a world class customer service experience.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with competitive market salary. You will also be equipped with relevant training courses and tools to set you up for success with endless career advancement and job opportunities all over the world.
- We believe in “No Leave = No Life” So have your own travel adventures with paid annual leave
- Uncapped sales commission structure
- Travel perks - you'll have access to plenty of industry discounts to ensure you continue to broaden your horizons
- Career opportunities - as a high growth company, you will have the opportunity to advance your career in any direction you choose whether that is locally or in one of our 2,500 plus offices around the world.
Apply NOW if you want to be part of an amazing and vibrant culture that is the perfect fit for what you are looking for!