Corporate Travel Consultant - Adelaide
Do you want to take your travel sales experience to the next level?
We're looking for a multi-skilled travel specialist to join our team as a Travel Manager, where the challenging world of corporate travel management will be sure to take your career to new heights. At FCM Travel Solutions, we provide highly individualized travel services for busy organisations. We are one of the world’s leading corporate travel and expense management consultancies.
About the opportunity:
You will be responsible for managing the travel requirements of our corporate travellers. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years travel consulting experience along with buckets of ambition and an insatiable appetite for sales and delivery of impeccable service.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist in making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Follow account procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the area of; making travel arrangements, ticketing, Phase IVs, ticket exchanges/changes, CRS/GDS productivity.
- GDS proficiency – Sabre required
- Excellent communicator and professionalism
- Work as a team member and assist other agents as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client
- Maintain favourable working relationships with accounts and all of their company employees
- Provide solutions to travel related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and professionalism
- Expertise in fares and complex itineraries
All about you:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience as a Travel Consultant or Travel Manager (min. 2 years experience)
- To be a 'people person' with networking and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Tertiary education is highly regarded
- Great business acumen
Global size, strength and security
FCM Travel Solutions is part of one of the world's largest travel agent groups. With more than 20,000 people worldwide (10,000 in Australia), you can look forward to stability, security, development opportunities and support that few other organisations can offer.
Our Adelaide Head Office offers access to our free on-site gym as well as health and wellness consultations and secure end-of-trip facility (showers, towels, lockers, bike storage racks).
Keen to find out more? Apply now.
Are you ready for an exciting, rewarding career in travel management? Apply with FCM Travel Solutions today!