Corporate Debt Collection Officer - Montvale NJ
As a member of the Corporate Central Finance Team, you will be involved in ensuring we collect outstanding monies owed from customers of the Corporate Brands in the USA.
The successful candidate will become the central service point for any customer issues as a result of the collection process. An element of this is the follow up on dispute cases, and intensive collaboration with Corporate Travel Consultants, Travel Managers and Customer Relationship Managers. This person will be working very closely with the
- Collection of outstanding receivables per telephone and email.
- Maintain the accounts receivable ledger so that the ledger reflects a true and clear picture of current outstanding debt.
- Manage high volume inbox.
- Help meet collection targets as agreed with Management.
- Provide accurate information on daily and monthly reports as required.
- Ensure that all relevant administrative tasks are completed on a regular basis, follow up on dispute cases, and propose write off of uncollected claims.
- Monitoring the payment behavior of customers and propose/coordinate when delinquent accounts should have electronic access removed.
- USA Finance Directors, Commercial Analysts and Operations Accountants
- USA Corporate Operational Leaders
- Internal Businesses (Credit Control and HR)
- Knowledge of credit control procedures in an international environment and across currencies – minimum of 3 years debt collection experience
- Dynamics 365 working experience (desirable)
- Understanding of accounts reconciliation, sales ledger systems, and resolving un-applied payments/credits
- Experience with debt collection methods and procedures
- Experience with Excel/MS Word/ MS Office Suite
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external parties
- Travel industry experience desirable
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Must be able to meet deadlines, accept change
- Strong Knowledge of Accounting Systems, experience with reporting development a plus
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!