Compleat CETAS Developer - Boston, MA
Overview: The Concur Compleat Developer position will be responsible for development, maintenance, and support of code inside Compleat including the various connections to external data stores. This individual must maintain effective customer (Internal) relationships; as well as effective communication and coordination with various other technology groups. The Compleat Developer is expected to be able to analyze, design, code, test, and implement large projects and small fixes and trouble shoot any issues impacting Compleat. Scope analysis will be outside of Compleat, assisted by others, when other systems impact Compleat itself.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- 20% management of tasks and requirements, 80% Analysis & Code
- Meeting with internal customers to document business and process requirements.
- Design, Code, Test, Implement, and Support production systems.
- Responsible for adherence to standards, policies, and development guidelines.
- Requirements, technical design, development, implementation, and support. May include helping to develop project plans and resource scheduling in concert with others.
- Responsible for independently handling resolution and communication related to tasks assigned.
- Some off-hours availability for support, problem determination, and problem resolution of production systems is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- 2+ years Compleat programming experience and demonstrated competence required
- Travel Industry Experience required
- 2+ experience with GDSX and CETAS pre-trip automation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Good experience in web development using Web Services (SOAP/REST) a strong plus
- Experience in Java application development a plus
- Experience with SQL Server or similar database technologies is a plus
- Agile development methodology experience a plus
- Problem Solving, critical thinking skills.
- Excellent demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented great with organization.
- Good communication and customer service skills
Location: Boston, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!