cievents, Production Manager
Based in North Sydney and reporting to the Business Leader – Live Production you will be responsible for complete event delivery from concept to execution, supported by various creative and operational teams. You will have a broad skill base covering technical, strategy, content, design and logistics, and a curious nature that sees you staying ahead of trends and innovations.
In this role, you will produce a wide variety of B2B live events from conferences and product launches to special events and exhibitions. You will be a creative, confident and insightful individual who can get inside your clients mind to understand their objectives and deliver inspiring experiences.
- Minimum 4 years event agency experience producing B2B live events
- Proficient in creating and delivering creative proposals to clients
- Experience in managing the entire budgeting process
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of creative, technical, content and print design and production
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Honed negotiation skills to deliver value for the customer
- Ability to solve complex challenges with original solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential, and Google Apps is desirable.
About the benefits:
- Discounted travel and access to excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events that are the envy of the industry e.g. Our high performers are on track to fly to Brisbane this year for the Annual Global Gathering.
- Career progression including global career opportunities
- Free health advice, onsite gym and financial planning consultations
- Supportive team culture
- cime - a day off on your birthday to celebrate you!
- ciflex - flexible working arrangements that cater to both personal and business objectives.
For a job that will truly take you places, watch your career take off and join the global cievents team!
Salary range is $85k-$120k based on experience
Accepting applications between 19/02/2020-19/03/2020