Call Center Travel Agent - Las Vegas, NV
GOGO Vacations has been providing US travel agencies and travelers with quality local and international vacations since 1951. If you dream of being a travel agent but prefer to work behind the scenes this could be the brand for you. Keep your finger on the travel pulse while learning about this exciting part of the industry.
About the Opportunity
We're looking for ambitious, sales-focused go-getters, who have been bitten by the travel bug to join the GOGO Vacations family as Wholesale Travel Agents in our Service Center. The Service Center is responsible for sun and fun vacations, specializing in the Caribbean and Mexico, and Europe FIT packages sold to our Travel Advisor customers. This position is perfect for you if you thrive in a fast paced, customer centric work environment while also being sales focused. Your primary purpose will be to provide exceptional service, competitive deals, as well as making confident recommendations to our clients who are retail travel agents. You'll also need to keep up-to-date with the latest product trends and offerings, ultimately providing agents with the resources to make the booking for their customers.
GOGO Vacations is looking for people who understand the importance of outstanding customer service, and have demonstrated detailed knowledge of the travel industry. You must also be able to manage your time effectively and be comfortable with selling GOGO Vacations products via phone and email.
- Selling the full range of travel products and acting as a product helpdesk for agents and affiliates
- Providing unparalleled destination product knowledge
- Resolving any client issues in a timely and effective manner
- This is a full time position where you will work 5 days a week around a 6 days schedule (closed Sunday’s)
Previous travel sales experience is preferred, while knowledge of GDS and web systems will be held in high regard.
Highlights along the way will include:
- Unlimited Earnings - You'll work on a 35K base salary plus a healthy incentive package.
- Fully paid, 2-week in-depth sales and systems training at our in-house Learning Center located in our headquarters in Montvale, NJ (transportation to/from the training will be provided)
- On-going destination training to develop your skills and knowledge to help you better sell
- Discounted travel benefits, which include IATA’s travel benefits
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips
- Free and confidential access to our own in-house money coach
- Unbeatable company culture
- Health Benefits, including Medical, Vision and Dental
- Company matching 401k
- Employee stock plan
Important information about our application process:
Location: Las Vegas, NV
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!