Business Development Specialist (Part Time) - Philadelphia, PA
FCM Travel Solutions is a leading US business travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment. FCM is seeking to hire a Part Time Business Development Specialist to join the Sales Operations Team!
The ideal applicant will be results-driven, detail-oriented, and will possess an overwhelming desire to hit sales expectations. The right candidate will be a creative, customer-focused individual and excel in a collaborative work environment with Sales Leaders. This person will possess high-communication skills and a strive for development within their sales career. This is a Part Time 24 hours a week, office-based, inside sales position.
What you’ll do as a Business Development Specialist:
- Targeted market research
- Lead Generation/Prospecting
- Appointment-setting for outside sales teams
- Tracking of all activities through CRM database (Salesforce, SFDC)
- Self-management of all activities through Salesforce
- Industry Event Management Support
What we look for in our Business Development Specialist:
- Strong Phone Skills
- Strong motivation for continuous improvement and to meet and exceed goals
- Must be a team player with ability to build relationships with clients and staff
- Excellent work ethic and work history
- Computer literate
- Financially driven & motivated to learn
- Strong Business Acumen
- Prior experience working in the travel industry is preferred, but not required.
What's in it for you?
You'll enjoy a fun and team-oriented working environment in the office, at regular city-wide Buzz Nights to acknowledge sales successes and at the annual Global Gathering to reward high achievers. You'll have to experience it to believe it!
You will also be provided with the industry training and tools to turn your experience into a successful career – including ongoing support from business leaders and executives who started out as Travel Managers themselves and are now part-owners in their own business.
Some of the perks you will enjoy include:
- A $25.00/hr pay rate plus uncapped commissions
- Global conferences and award ceremonies in different parts of the world
- Fully paid training
- Travel industry discounts
- International career opportunities
- Offsite staff meetings
- Family-like work environment
Location: Philadelphia, PA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!