Business Development Manager - Orange County, CA
Corporate Traveler is a leading global business travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.
Due to growth, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our successful sales team. The BDM will be targeting companies ranging in size from start-up to mid-market and focusing on sourcing, meeting and securing their corporate business travel for companies who spend upwards of $5M in business travel spend per year.
- Source new leads and secure meetings with C-Suite decision makers via Zoom and in-person presentations
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of our business products and value proposition
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by ongoing education, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Understands at a tactical level, key industry competitors, challenges, terminology, technology, trends, and regulations
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve quarterly targets through pipeline management
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
What's in it for you?
You'll enjoy a fun and team-oriented working environment, quarterly city-wide buzz nights to acknowledge sales successes and have the opportunity to qualify for our annual Global Gathering to reward high achievers. You'll have to experience it to believe it! You will be provided with the best industry training and tools to turn your experience into a successful career.
Some of the perks you will enjoy include:
- A $60,000 base salary plus uncapped sales incentives
- Global conferences and award ceremonies in different parts of the world
- Fully paid training
- Travel industry discounts
- Leadership career pathways
- International career opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, stock options, computer & cell phone
- Offsite staff meetings
- Family-like work environment
- 3+ years of Sales or Business Development Management experience
- A proven track record of successful sales experience
- Prior experience with cold calling and/or generating sales leads
- Excellent presentation skills with C-Suite decision makers
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales goals but also enjoy a team environment
- Account management and pipeline management experience
- Self-driven, quick on your feet and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- A passion for travel and exploring different destinations
- Experience using Outreach, Prezi, Salesforce a plus
Location: Orange County, CA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!